HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGSPOT!
You are officially born today, September  14, 2009
For today, the big kick off, I've posted a series of cards that I made to send to my daughter Ayla.  She is in Australia for a year, at school.  While using primarily Stampin' Up product, I have engaged the use of other goodies from my stash collected over the years.
Stamps:  Dreams du Jour (SU), Beaute de la Creation (SU), Girl is from Stash
Ribbon:  Pink Pirouette (SU)
Paper:  Certainly Celery,  Basic Grey, Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence (SU)
Background Stamp: Stash
Accessories:  Hodgepodge Hardware (SU)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Samara, welcome to blog-land hun - you'll have no more free time now lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Gorgeous colours and details in every single one of them! Congrats and best of success in your blog! I'm sure you'll see lot's of traffic with your fabulous talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Samara! I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Samara! So glad to see you took the plunge into the blog world! You will love it and I hope to see some of your TE creations on your blog soon! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being up and running. Woo hoo!!! Love your pretty card collection. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x