TOGETHER...

...FOREVER!  When I read this stamp from Stampin' Up it really hit me...how many people are there in my life that I can truly say we are together forever?  Hmmm.  Good question for most of us to ponder.  It can take us to places within that don't usually get examined, leading us to a real appreciation for those people who are 'lifers!  Today's card is dedicated to all those loyal and wonderful people in our lives.  SQUISHY HUGS.



Goodies:
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, East Coast DP (SU)
Stamps: Define Your Life (SU), Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Green Galore (sponging)
Accessories: Sewing Pins, Ribbon (Michaels), White Gel Pen (SU)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know of anyone else who's blog is an ongoing journal of thoughts, feelings, themes etc, It makes the blog so meaningful to me
    I hope I am one of your 'lifers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card, So bright and zingy and super sentiment. Love the pin and ribbon detail too.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x