HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....

...HALLOWEEN!  Today, for my 2 different cards (the first one shows the inside as well) I decided to go with the happy part of Halloween.  Halloween has always been a tad frightening to me, both as a child and even when going up to the doors, as an adult, with my children. I feared the parents who dressed up in the real life scarrrrrry costumes.  Too real for my sensitivities!!! Secretly, I was thankful that it rained most Halloween nights, when I was young.  That way my mom volunteered to drive me around and often she walked up to the door for me.  What a mom, gotta love that!  So...when I saw this rather happy Frankenstein at Michael's, I couldn't resist him.  Ok, the bats on the card are still creepy (I remember my dad using a broom to shoo them out of our cottage while we stayed behind doors peering out - ewwwww- creepy!) but all in all, I attempted to create a rather fun looking card.  Today's card is therefore dedicated to the HAPPY in Happy Halloween! SQUISHY HUGS.






Goodies:
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Only Orange, Halloween Packet (SU), DP ($ store)
Ink: Basic Black (SU), Galaxy Gold (Dew Drop Brilliance)
Stamps: Words (Michael's) Bat (From the Crypt SU), Witch and Frightful and Delightful (Kolette Hall For G)
Accessories: Large Ring, Bat and Pumpkin Brads (Making Memories) Door Hinge (Make it Special), Clear Embossing Powder (SU), Stickles (Gold, Black, Copper), Journalling Pen (SU) Wooden Frankenstein (Michael's)



Goodies:
Paper:  Basic Grey
Ink: Copics, Black (Memento) Greens, Purples, Greys (CTMH)
Accessories:  Witch ($ Store), Buttons (Basic Grey) Bling (Basic Grey), Leaves (SU Sizzlet)
Stamp: Stampendous "our Kids"

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I love, love that first card. Not only is it Happy, it is the most playful Halloween Card I've ever, ever seen. Just wish I knew where I could get one exactly like it to send to my son for his 25th Halloween Birthday. In a word "Outstanding" Leah xo

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x