PRETTY IN PINK...

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S AN ANGEL! I love this angel by Unity Stamps.  She's so fun yet choral.  This was my first day using the shipment of Papertrey Products I received.  YAY!  I {heart} them. 

The colors of their paper are out of this world exciting...ribbon to match...inks to match.  And simple because they keep it to a minimum of colors...just the best ones!  Ahhhh finally a simple system. 

Today's card is dedicated to the angel in all of us...especially the gals over at Papertrey! (and you all know Unity is my love too.)

Don't forget to double click to see the details!



Goodies:
Paper: Papertrey
Stamps: Unity
Shapes: Nestis
Felt: CTMH
Glitter: stash
Ribbon: Michael's
Pin: SU Hardware Kit

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Samara - you have been one busy stamper and they are all gorgeous in their own way! I love the colours you have used for this card - that angel is adorable! Way to go - I look forward to seeing your your cards with your new 'goodies!' We love it that you were able to join us for this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x