1933...


...WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! 

Resolutions

I will be truthful.
I will suffer no injustice.
I will be free from fear.
I will not use force.
I will be of good will to all men.

Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948), India


Over the holidays, I received 3lbs. of History!!

My 12 year old and I went through all this history - incredible stories - letters from the war, labels, receipts, maps, insurance papers, market bills (written both in ink and pencil,) poetry written in ink and typed (on the oldies) and all kinds of things you can't even imagine!!

I completely encourage you to take a walk through this journey...even if you don't craft.  It is just like being there.

Russell and Stan, of Twisted Papers, my son and I thank you.  SQUISHY HUGS.

Please be sure to double click for all the wonderful details!




LOVINGLY MADE WITH...

Paper: (Stash)
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Roller (Stampin' Up!) Flourishes and Theatre Tickets (Stash)
Accessories:  Vintage - Twisted Papers, Butterfly (Stash), Border (Stash), Glassine Bag (Stash)

HAVE A SCRAPPY AND HAPPY GRACE FILLED DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x