CINEMA SATURDAY CHALLENGE...








...ON A SUNDAY AND A WEEK LATE!  Oh well, the goddesses brooke and sankari will forgive me, please G-D, cuz they are just like that!  I could not resist going forward with this challenge - for myself and for my son Jordan...rather than for the group challenge sake.  Sorry girls...will catch you with this week's movie, which is Australia - with the most ravishing Nicole Kidman.  See Ya's Later folksies and remember...SQUISHY HUGS ALWAYS!

p.s.  this is a pic of my oldest (24 year old) cub - Jordan - with his dad, back in the day - wayyyyy back, in Pictou Nova Scotia.  i know, i know, he is adorable and totally squishable!  Jordan I mean!!!!
xox




















LOVINGLY MADE WITH...
EEK...I'm in the dog house today!!! All products are from a company I was [once upon a time] associated with.  oopsi-daisy...gotta love your stash!

Thanks for dropping by today. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout, Samara! The colors you selected are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x