February 23, 2010 - LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE ALWAYS IMAGINED...



MAKING AMENDS...

I just had the most wonderful conversation with my children's father, whom I consider a friend, about 'destiny'.  This came on the back of my knowing there were certain things I needed to say...to make amends for still 17 years later.  The conversation leads me to believe, it is only through this process one can truly continue to grow and continue to live THE LIFE THEY HAVE ALWAYS IMAGINED....

Some have said this so wisely....











This card is actually my entry for Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge, which was to use some or all of the 2010 OLYMPIC colors.

Since the design and logos they are using this year (as opposed to the year I carried the torch) are my most favorite colors, this was easy shmeasy for me.

Funny how life happens...isn't it - a challenge and a conversation - all saying the same thing.

Lovingly made with:

STAMPTime 2 Fly (The Uptown Design Company)
INK:  Dutch Blue, Ocean, Citrus Leaf (Close to My Heart)
PAPER:  Bermuda Bay, White, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!), Gold Metallic (Ecstasy Crafts)
STUFFS:  Bling (Basic Grey), Spellbinders Folder, Sponging

LOVING GOD
Samara

I hope if there are any amends you need to make, you too will take this Extreme Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x