Sunday, March 14, 2010 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!


TODAY HAS BEEN A QUIET DAY...VERY GREY OUTSIDE, RAINY AND DAMP.  So, I thought I would use the card that I entered for The Cinema Saturday Challenge this week and try to cheer things up a bit!  Enjoy TODAY'S MEDITATION:

A STILL PLACE

Make me
   a still place of light
   a still place of love
   of you
   your light radiating
   your love vibrating
   your touch and your healing
   far flung and near
   to the myriads caught
   in darkness, in sickness
   in lostness, in fear

   make a heart-centre here,
   LIGHT of the World.

Prayer from Malling Abbey, Denmark
















LOVINGLY MADE WITH....

Paper:  Black (Papertrey), Gold/Orange (Dollar Store), White (Neenah Outlet - Toronto)
Ink: Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: 5 different Landscape Stamps are used in a Collage Manner (Stampscapes)
Flower (Dollar Store)
Button and Wire (Dollar Store)
Bling (Basic Grey)
Ribbon: Yellow Polka Dots (Stampin' Up!)
Corner Chomper
Black Button (Stash - which I just love!)

LOVING GOD
Samara

P.S.  hope you have a great birthday MOM!!!

I hope you are able to find a still place in your heart today!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous scene, great job and I love the building in this.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x