Tuesday March 9th, 2010 - WALK YOUR TALK....



THE DAILY TUNE-UP FROM THE KABBALAH CENTRE, which is a mystical form of Judaism (Kabbalah that is.)  This is something I subscribe to and love to receive.  It is what I use to focus my day.  If it turns you on, just go to kabbalahcentre.com (I think) and there are all sorts of choices.  Daily Tune up is what will follow for today:

Tuesday, March 9



Practicing what we preach is a hard thing indeed. But when we manage to match our words with our thoughts with our actions, we feel fulfilled indeed.



Today, live your beliefs as best you can. Walk your talk. This means making sure what you think, say and do are all talking to one another.


Please double click to enlarge card















Lovingly made with....

Paper:  DSP -Wisteria (Basic Grey), Background Paper (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Say it with Style (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Hydrangea (CTMH)
Embellisments:  Wisteria Die Cuts (Basic Grey), Button (Basic Grey) Gem (Stampin' Up!)
Heart:  Heart Embosslet (Stampin' Up!)

LOVING GOD
Samara

ENJOY THIS SPRING-like WEATHER! (Ontario!)



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I love those colors. I have a friend here stamping scenes this week, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x