STAMP-N-DOODLE.COM IS SUCH A HOOT!


please double click to enlarge image to read the top of the BIKINI babe's sentiment!  It is too funny.



You have to pop over and visit Lynne's site...STAMP-N-DOODLE.COM!

I'm on the design team there and will show you a few of the cards I've done for Lynne...God has been watching over me and blessing me with a wonderful team leader and a wonderful Stamp site to design for and equally cool design team members.  So check it out!...STAMP-N-DOODLE.COM



This is a challenge that is currently running over at the site.  The COWBOY is the digi Lynne has and you can design it any way your little heart desires.  My comment was "who doesn't love a cowboy in chaps!!"






This is a card that all of us on the Design Team will do and it is Lynne's OLD MILL picture.  For my design, I decided to look up what exactly a Mill's definition was, and use that as part of my card.

STAMP-N-DOODLE.COM HAS A BLOG PARTY COMING UP

THEY HAVE A BINGO CHALLENGE COMING UP

and lots of other treats in the works!

SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT!

LOVING GOD
Samara

3 comments:

  1. Neat cards, the bikini one is very cute also!! Love cowboys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Samara! I especially love the old mill card! Very creative and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!! Love your naughty card and your old mill card is beautiful! You are so creative Samara!!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x