THE DAYS OF THE WOLF....

ARE STRONGER THAN EVER!

The native tradition, and the power of the Wolf have touched many people who are not part of the Native Tradition.  I must admit, I myself am not a "wolf" person.  I, personally, am more of an African art type - preferring more Bohemian art, yet, I see more and more Wolf medicine on people's walls, in galleries and on posters.

There is a natural healing element here.  I could feel it as I painted the STAMP-N-DOODLE image.  It calmed me, centred me and likely went faster than any of my other art, which isn't to say that it was rushed - but rather in the sense that I speak about GOD and my art...painted itself effortlessly.

It was a picture that was very much IN THE POWER OF NOW.

WHEN YOU LISTEN
to a thought, you are aware
not only of the thought
but also of yourself
as the witness of the thought.
A new dimension of
consciousness has come in.
(from: THE POWER OF NOW cards by Tolle)

I believe this is what GOD intends for us...to be in touch with that which strengthens us, whether it be "the wolf", a person, or a thing...to be able to rise in our consciousness and to be a witness of ourselves...to rise to a better person...to resist the "desires" of the lower bodies and to keep our "appetites" for the HOLY things in life.

If the WOLF is your strength, may my ART today remind you to RISE UP and have RADICAL GRATITUDE for the goodness and LOVE in your life.  Perhaps tell one person "right now" that you love them...it works wonders, for GOD, them and you!


Please click to enlarge art piece

LOVING GOD
Samara

3 comments:

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x