STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON




PHOTO INSPIRATION THEME


Thanks to all of you for joining STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON for last weeks challenge. It was really great doing the commenting.  As usual, I learned bunches for my own cards. 


The winners will be posted very soon under the WINNERS TAB on STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON.


This week's Challenge was really fun, as a Designer!  I've never quite done a card like this before.


The Company that is sponsoring us is Dude Time Doodles




  


The winner of the Challenge will receive a  $5 Gift Certificate to their store.  

Perhaps you would like to look here to get an image.

They helped me FOR SURE to be assigned one.  There are wonderful images to choose from.  Next time!


There is a 2nd PRIZE for those who use an image from SWTD and you have a chance of being the GUEST DESIGNER for our next challenge.  Because this is such a becovetted prize, I decided I am going to include the person who won this week!








this is your PHOTO INSPIRATION
Go Crazy With It!
Take it wherever you want...just use the photo as your stepping off point k?


Meet Wendy.  She is our Guest Designer from last week.  A very talented artist, as are all of you who entered our challenge.  Believe me, it was a very tough job to choose!  I promise you that!!!






Hi, my name is Wendy, I’ve been card making for about 8 years, I started off by making my own wedding stationary, and have been addicted ever since.
I am a trained Florist, so I have always been crafty and like to try my hand at most things.
I enjoy making my own flower embellishments, from paper, fabric, felt, lace, anything I can find really!
I also make Beaded jewellery & try to do some scrapbooking when I can.
I have been blogging for nearly a year now and get so much inspirations from other fab blogs and have made some great friends.
This is the first time I’ve been asked to be a Guest Designer and I was so excited to be asked to join in this challenge, Thank you for having me x
Wendy x


This is the card Wendy entered into our challenge.  How fun is this.  Man does he look excited...um nervous???  I don't think my son Jordan looked like this when he proposed to OUR LAURA on the beach, while having a picnic, in ISRAEL!  I believe (hmmm - Mommy's choice to believe) he was cool as a goose.  Oh sure Mommy!!!  I think it was Our Laura who was freaking a lid with a "finally!" haha  Don't most of us womyn do that???



Thank you Wendy for joining us.  If you would like to stop by Wendy's blog and leave her a comment you can find the link here.

For my card I did Mr. "HOWIE HOT HOT HOT!"
I think you will enjoy the thought of him.
Especially if he were on a Calendar! hahaha



 The image is, of course, from DUDE TIME and ALL the paper is from STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON'S STORE and is called SELF HEALING.  It has wonderful embellishments that also go with their SELF HEALING paper pack.  I have used STAMPIN' UP! Ribbon for the side and for the bow and have used $ store bling.  The Sentiment is by me and is from the computer on STAMPIN' UP!.



















HAVE A HOTTTTT TIME!


SAMARA

3 comments:

  1. Your card is one hottie card! Wonderful!!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samara, Thank you for showing my card on your blog, it's very kind of you. I have enjoyed joining in the challenge. Love your card, the red and yellows look fab and great image x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat card, Samara! Your coloring is perfect. I really love the bling on the LOVE sentiment! You always have so many fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x