SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS - SUMMER FUN

OH IT IS ALMOST HERE!

I know this because my son is counting the day's until school is out!  I imagine your cubs are too.
Today was a fun challenge, due to the title, but a challenge for me, because it was a sketch.  Always a learning curve right?

The DT team did a stellar job this week.  Along side of our wonderful sponsors at SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS :



The sketch is by our own DT Sandy at http://www.scribblesbysandy.blogspot.ca/

I hope you enjoy my card.


This week's card was all about texture and dimension for me;
of course I had to do 'something' to get beyond my fear of sketches!

Isn't that little envelope (the cool and 2cents - does my computer really not have a cents sign?) and the open little card adorable!

OK, this either looks gross of like real cheese and meat!  I used brown fluff and added orange paper for the cheese

THIS I had so much fun with...Yummalicious!

I have an ant phobia so I couldn't do this ant black!  I had to add some fluff on 'her' head!  I added a dimension with a plastic mirror over the bike.  Hey, it is red ants that bite!  Ouchie wawa...


And this is the inside of the wonderful "Summer Stories" line of paper.

FINDING THE ZEN IN THE PEN
Samara

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh HUN that is one brilliant layout and design love the papers,and all those wonderful elements you have used so effective,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Samara! Love the bits of fluff on the burger and ant, so cool, I want to touch it. SO many pretty little details, and so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card sweetie. Love everything on it. GORGEOUS
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow totally cool, I love the papers and the pop ups also. Enjoy your summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this.There is so much going on but it seems exciting not overcrowded. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x