SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS..."SHOW US YOUR SPOTS"


I LOVE IT!

We received stamps for this project from Doodle Pantry and a sketch to follow entitled "show us your spots" and rather than a "watermelon and an ant" I interpreted it as "jiminy cricket and a piece of cheese!" Oy yoy yoy!!!

Oh does that say something about me...though I don't know what.

So without further suspense, I shall show you my creations, but PLEASE go over to SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS and see the "watermelon and an ant" and enter for Doodle Pantry's great giftis!


Oh my gosh this makes me laugh!!!



Anyway, the image and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.
The Ladybug is something I stuck on (it is a 3D brad)


The Paper is from Simple Stories



And the outlining on the flowers, words, etc. is my own, plus of course coloring with my beloved copics!

FINDING THE ZEN WITH THE PEN
Samara

Challenges:


Catch The Bug - Anything Goes

Gingerloft - Circles

Hot Shot Crafts - Die Cuts

Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sweetie. The image is so cute. fab design as weel
    Big big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fab creation and your interpretation of Laurie's image. What a terrific design and use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for joining us for our Die Cuts challenge at HSC.

    hugs Sarah x

    P.s. you could win a £50 Goody Bag just by "liking" our Facebook page before 30th June
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Shot-Craft/159143637439640

    Could you spread the word too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ! Love your colors and layout.
    Thanks for joining Gingerloft Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very cute as a piece of cheese Samara! :)

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x