B.I.N.G.O....B.I.N.G.O....B.I.N.G.O. and BINGO was his name O

SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS has a great challenge for today.

It is BINGO!
And a fabulous company to sponsor this challenge, personally one of my favs - Bugaboo Stamps.
You have to pop over to SS to see what you get for entering your card and being chosen in one of the categories!  Believe me, Bugaboo are VERY generous!!!
The BINGO card is VERY interesting to create, whether you choose to do a strip of 3 or the whole card, like I did.

ENJOY! 
That is the name of the game.































Finding the Zen in the Pen
Samara

3 comments:

  1. Hi Samara
    This card is really something! It made me stop and think! When I first saw it I thought it was some saucy undergarment.
    Then I was thinking a dressed window but for sure a very creative card with all the beautiful elements.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous love the elements,you have used on this hugs Cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my new challenge-you made my week! :-) Hope to see you enter soon :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x