FITZTOWN CHALLENGE BLOG - GLITZ AND GLAMOUR



This was NOT hard to compile.  FITZTOWN images make it a breeze to create art. Especially their Cameo and Fae series (for me.)  This particular image so reminded me of Charlize Theron that I couldn't get over it - I had to chose it.  I hope you will find an image you love as much as I love the CAMEO and FAE series at FITZTOWN STORE.

For this card, I really went GLITZ, using Transparency Paper on top of regular but sparkly card stock from Stampin Up. I think it is properly called Glimmer Paper or Shimmer Paper - I'm sure a SU rep can correct me.  And I got out all the embellies I had and went to town.

Please go over to our challenge blog, go GLITZY and GLAMOURY and let's see whatcha got. Surely you have some GLITZ.  Let it be your makeup, your jewelry, your embellies, your frames, your material or threads, your washi that sparkles, your stamps that are embossed with gold or silver - your stickes or glitter - anything that you consider GLITZ!

Check out the STORE, and come on over to see the Designer's and how they are interpretted the challenge.  This is always fun for me because we are always so different!

And don't forget, we have a FACEBOOK PAGE!

I hope you like my card.  Transparency cards are SO fun - either through the printer or not.

Hugginz
Samara


























1 comment:

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x