ONE STITCH AT A TIME

SPONSOR:  Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
PRIZE:  December Digital Prize Pack
CHALLENGE:  Anything Goes with Stitching
DIGI:  Praying Mouse



When I saw this l'il meeser all that came to my mind was Fiffel.  I just loved that little meeser.  I also am not afraid of mice, living in the country.  I thought he was adorable!

I love sewing so I decided to use the different stabilizers to adhere fabric of "not so nice" cats on the prowl, then more stabilizer to give the cats height.  This was my form of "stitching" - to use fabric and stitching/sewing products and methods.

Hop over to OSAAT to see what the other girls did for STITCHING for some inspirations.

I hope you enjoy.

Best,
Samara













 










1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creations. Love that cute little meeser. Cuter than the real ones that run around outside. Glad that I don't have any. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x