AU PARIS!

The beauty of Paris never gets tired!

Match it with birds, flowers, stamps, anything vintage or romantic and ahhhhh - the emotions it evokes are always the same for me.

Like being taken far far away into another world and another time.

I think the French {ahem my birthrite} just have this knack of teleportation to anything that speaks "romance" or "the land of love!"

Enjoy!
Samara

















Goodies
Paints and Ink Pads - background
Alcohol on Cloth - to blend all the colors of Ink in background
Calendar Image - Main Background
Paper Piecing - Embellishment using Images
Die Cuts - Accents
Ink on Sponges - To color calendar images
Markers and Pens - to outline and color around/in/on the edges of Paper Piecing
Stickers - Snap It Package
Brads - Basic Grey


Challenges


2 comments:

  1. That is amazing. I love the gorgeous Spring feeling and anything with Paris makes me smile. This is delightful :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainty takes you away fantastic work love all the layers and images
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x