IT'S A FLUTTERY THING!

I am in love with Birds and Flutterby Art!  Whenever I see a painting, sketch or picture of butterfies, in particular, I just am sure there is "good luck" and "well wishes" in the air.

I felt like this when I was creating this scene...Just happy - super duper happy.

Nature can do that.

Just make the world look and feel soooo good!

Best,
Samara


















 Goodies
Black Gesso - entire background
Calendar Page - main (vintage lettering) background
Paper Piecing - other images are overlayed
Markers - outline
Pens - highlights on images
Embellishments - stash
Inks and Sponges - coloring images and highlights/shadows
Black Indian Ink in a Water Brush - highlights
Chalk - subtle spots for highlight.
Letters - stash

Challenges

1 comment:

  1. another wonderful creation you have such a brilliant mind Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x