PHOTO INSPIRATION: A SKELLY CHRISTMAS IN "THE BOOK DEN!"

The Book Den

So excited about the image above drawn for me by IKE (IKE'S STORE HERE) being used on IKES CHALLENGE (IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE HERE).

One of the teamies, SALL (SALL'S BAKING ADDICTION HERE) suggested a Hans Christian type of image for the Holiday Picture.  I am not familiar with the HC Stories, so I asked Sall how I could do this in a freaky type of way.  And off her mind went!  As you see on my sidebar - I call her the Dr. of Imagination.  And Ike, once told of this idea, well - WOW WOW and WOW.  We never imagined it would come out like this, given my description was "lots of books falling from a bookcase and a skelly!  Masterful - just masterful Sall and Ike!

I hope you enjoy how I created with the two women's brilliance.

Enjoy!
Samara



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME !! This came out so well Samara. It's really great seeing it in glorious colour - I haven't had a chance to do it myself yet !!
    I love creating images for yours and Sall's crazy ideas and I am really glad you liked this one :-D
    Thanks for making this for me at IWC.

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and very artistic

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x